Friday, July 24, 2009

Totally "Wicked" day!

So today was a fun filled rainy day! (again) We went to get discounted tickets to Wicked and got really good seats for about 1/3 the cost of the tickets in Salt Lake. LOVED the story! I thought that it was really cute and really makes me want to watch the Wizard of Oz with a new outlook on those witches. Here are a few pictures of the outside and the set:


In this picture: Becky Kendrick, Me, Susie





Our wicked treat: Cupcakes from the cutest bakery called the Hummingbird Bakery, the cupcakes have their own little place in the box so they don't squish together (cleaver!) Oh, and I loved the box too! Tomorrow we are headed shopping on Portabello Road! I'm really excited to see what I can find. I did find some cheap ties today for Ry, hope he likes them!

3 comments:

pauljamesfamily said...

So, I've decided you pretty much suck! You are doing all the things that I want to do! I want to go to Wicked and Portobello Road!! I am so jealous! Have fun!!!

HibshManda said...

I love this post!

I love cupcakes and I love Wicked!!! You look like you are having so much fun in London. Have a blast for the rest of your trip!

Jesse and Mindi said...

I'm so jealous you saw Wicked! I have heard so many good things about it. One day I'll see it:) I'm glad you liked it! Have fun shopping on Portobello Road!!