Saturday, July 25, 2009

More of London... including BIG Ben!


The London Eye, I'm totally going to ride this ferris wheel, nothing like the psycho Disneyland one!
Like my RAD Big Ben photo? I liked the fence around it, there are crowns everywhere around that place, even on the lamp posts. I focused on the fence so it makes the clock a bit blurry.

Hi London! Here's a shot of Big Ben and Westminster Abbey/House of Parliment in the background across the river. BTW... the river color is tan!


I know Nicole and Karly would love to be riding the hot tube system over here! I took a picture to make them miss Paris! All of the signs look like this with the station name in the middle, and everyone says "Mind the Gap" so you don't fall off the train onto the tracks.
Cool clouds~

My attempt at the Sun Exposed look:
Check out what I saw on Portabello Road! I've been looking for a rad old camera for a while, and these ones are from London! I totally got one that resembles the one below on the next picture! Portabello Road wasn't my favorite, lots of crazy antique people and not much space, mixed with fish and food smells... Nicole you didn't miss out on much, you would have wanted to KILL every tourist for the rest of the day!
This is what my "new" Camera looks like, but BETTER! It has a "viewfinder" in the whole back of it and you can see it focus on something and it even shows up... upside down!! I'm excited to display it. The guy who sold it to me said it was from the 1920's in Germany.
This next picture is for Nicole... If you parked this in your spot in the garage, I know the exact line that you would say each time you parked your "Dirty Dancing" Car....

Nobody puts Baby in a corner!!

I can just hear what you're saying "That was so lame!" But I'm sorry, I had to!
We went to see Billy Elliot, it was real good, the little boy who was Billie was an amazing dancer, he was very talented. We sat on the front row an I may have got a little spit on me...

2 comments:

Mrs. Lawley said...

I love the new camera!! Terri James it looks like you are having tons of fun... yes the dogs are ok! thanks for asking... Have you had to get "inside your map" yet? (i hope you know where that is from) miss you,

Shel

pauljamesfamily said...

Oh, Portobello Road :( what a bummer! But your camera is cool, too bad it doesn't work. I like the picture of Big Ben with the fence, it is really pretty! Even though you can't use your flat iron you look pretty!