Friday, July 17, 2009

so, we didn't want to be like everyone else....

So, we decided to post this later than everyone else, we didn't want to jump on the bandwagon about Michael Jackson stuff. But, we did. Just a little later so it doesn't look like we would be the crazy people who stood outside his house, crying and singing Thriller, Heal the World or other songs like Bad and Billy Jean and Nicole's personal favorite " I wanna Rock with You, all night...". But we will post a few pictures from the Cairo, Egypt Hard Rock Cafe... from one of the best videos he's ever made...... Smooth Criminal. I totally thought that Michael Jackson could lean that far without wires and was very upset to learn that it wasn't true, although Nicole thought I was lame for thinking it. Oh and Karly just said that she was a believer too!

Anyway, while looking for some sweet pics for Nicole, I came across this bit of memorabilia.


Even though he was REALLY wierd, he is certifiably the greatest moonwalker of all time!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

um.... my cousin said that she is the greatest moonwalker of all time!!!! and i am definitely a believer of that one!!!!

HibshManda said...

I thought that the lean was real for a long time too! (I am talking a month ago, when my mom told me otherwise). When I was little I would try to do it, but never was successful :-)

Katie said...

haha i can just see little amanda practicing michael jackson moves! Is that a toilet seat in those pictures?