Monday, June 13, 2011

A weekend in Belfast, Ireland




This is the dock where they finished building Titanic



This is 1/3the height of Titanic







This is me at the peace walls in Belfast covered in grafitti



-














This is the rope bridge that we crossed....





















It was a bit windy...don't you think?!















This is Dunluce castle in the background



Still windy...
This is the Giant's causeway, it was amazing!!









Where's Susie?






























Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Belfast, the rope bridge, the giants causeway

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Great pictures but you can't make the pictures bigger.
See you tomorrow!!Love Ya!!

Terri James said...

I will redo the pictures when I get home, I loaded all of those from my iPad not the computer...

Grandma Princess said...

Awesome adventures!!
Keep well and stay safe...
Pam D.