Monday, October 20, 2008

Update of Rome 10.20.08

Yeah, so the purses... what can we say?!  I think that we bought a total of 21 purses combined (not ashamed either!!)  We saw the Euros go right out the window or as the Italians say "Arreviderchi "(I'm sure that is totally spelled wrong, but it should be easier to read).  I'm not sure that we can show you the pics of today, too much effort to change to JPG files, and iTunes works here, so we have some Grey's Anatomy to watch to Americanize ourselves again.  Eating at the Hard Rock sure helps to make you feel a little more love for the good old USA (we did it twice to be exact!)  We are excited to see everyone, but not too excited to travel forever in the plane.  Anyway, we'll see you tomorrow.  McDreamy is waiting... Ciao!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

21 PURSES?!? You can only use one at a time......Too bad you won't have any money to put in those purses haha!

Caitlin said...

haha mom just read that and said "isnt there a movie called 21 purses??" i think she is thinking of 27 dresses but we will just let her think its 21 purses haha!!

Jesse and Mindi said...

That's really funny, I thought the very same thing!! Oh my, I'm losing my mind!! It looks like you all had so much fun!! Terri, I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!