Saturday, October 25, 2008

So, we are home now :( and trying to adjust (jet lag really sucks)! Ryan got transferred to Gallipolis, OH.  If anyone has seen Mothman Prophecies then you will have seen his new home!  CREEEEEPY!  His new address is: 136 1/2 First Avenue # 2, Gallipolis Ohio, 45631. He would love a letter!  He is doing really great and really excited to start backing out his companion in the car. His last area he was on a bike so he is pretty excited about having a car.  He loves being a missionary and is having a wonderful time!  We miss him but we are so happy for him! Oh, we got a cat a few weeks ago to fill the void that Ryan has left.  In his honor we named her Cincinattali we call her Natti and the kids call her Cinci. She is soo cute but she is sick right now so not much fun! Not as funny as Ryan but possibly as crazy!

1 comments:

ashley said...

FUn trip you guys!! It is soo fun to see pictures of you guys. Ryan looks so grown up and handsome. I am glad to hear he is enjoying his mission. I emailed your mom and she sent me the link for your blog. I can't believe your parents were actually home alone for 2 weeks...yikes. Come check out my blog too. I love blogging to keep in touch. It is soo fun. Loved seeing the pictures, maybe one day I will blog a great trip to somewhere exotic too. Love Ash