Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dubrovnik, Croatia 10.12.08

We are now in Dubrovnik Croatia.  Nicole wanted to try the "clean water" from the fountain but chickened out...  Dubrovnik is a great town with a walled city.  It was built in the 16th -18th century and has lots of ties.  The necktie was acutally invented in Croatia!  Although the prices of the ties were quite expensive ($499 kuna which is about $100 american dollars).  We miss you guys tons and can't wait to read you comments (hint hint).


Caroline... I got you some Adriatic Sand from Croatia to add to your collection!  The Jewelry is quite cool that we got also.  

We talked to Grandma and are glad that she is doing well and hope she comes home soon from the Hospital.  She said she's being treated quite well, GO NURSES!

Love you guys!



7 comments:

Anna Dutson said...

What the? You guys are in Croatia? Who knew?

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Alecia! You look FAB! I am so happy that you are having this great trip. Thanks for sharing the pictures... they are wonderful and you all seem like you are having a wonderful time.

Love
Aunt Rene

Nancy said...

Wow, what an experience! You all look like you are having a blast. The pictures of Venice are awesome I love that place! And the pictures of Paris I forgot all the things that were there. Thanks for sharing you trip. Love, Aunt Nancy

Caitlin said...

shveet!! looks like fun!!! caitlin- do you need me to do your hours asap or can i do it next saturday????
so speaking of my birthday...... ha ha ha jk!!!! bring me back somethin good!!! (guess the movie nicole!!) have a fantabulous time!!! ~whitney

Linus said...

I am so stinkin' excited. I am so excited for the new additions to my collection!! I am way jealous by the way! I am hangin' here at good ol' LRH wishing I was sipping "clean" Croatian water.
Miss you guys! Glad to hear/see that you are having a good time. Can't wait to hear about it in detail, but having a blog was the GREATEST idea! xoxo Caroline

Linus said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that it is SNOWING here! Yeap, you heard/read correctly.... SNOW!!!!
-caroline

Jesse and Mindi said...

Terri, it looks like you guys are having so much fun!! I am incredibly jealous. It's so fun to be able to virtually go on your trip w/you. Yes, as Caroline said, it's been SNOWING!!!! I love it. I told Jesse this morning that it felt like Christmas...he just rolled his eyes and said it's only October. Well, have fun and be safe. They better sing to you on your gondola ride. by the way, very cute shirt(the one in the first pic).