Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Trevi Fountain






This is the Trevi fountain post but has an added bonus.  The other picture is in front of the "Wedding Cake Building"  I can't remember the name but the building is really huge and I will know the name when I haven't been up almost 24 hours (not a lot of sleep the last few nights, even though our hotel in Venice was sooo nice!  I would recommend it to anyone going to Venice!  It had my dream bathroom, robes, a King size bed and slippers!  Who could ask for more (besides to actually enjoy the bed for longer than 4 hours).  Anyway, the Trevi Fountain was beautiful and crowded.  Had some great Gelati on the corner and walked on cobblestone until our feet are so sore, we want to cut them off and get electric wheelchairs like Caitlin suggested!

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I am glad to see you are still going strong! I'm not sure my last comment made it through. I was missing not having new posts everyday. Have a great flight home! Love, Aunt Nancy