Monday, August 2, 2010

Have you checked out the countdown lately?!

Just so you all know how excited we are for Friday....we thought we might need to post it!
Ryan will be coming home, landing at the airport at 2pm.  We are so excited for him to come home and are really proud of his accomplishments as a missionary!

Ryan speaks on Sunday, August 8th at 11:00 at the church near our house.
Here's a invite if you want to remind yourself...just click on it and print it!



We would love to see you!  We are going to have lunch after he speaks at the Hyrum City square.  (insert lame quote..."be there or be square" I can just hear Nicole saying how lame I am and that it wasn't really funny!)

5 comments:

Anna Dutson said...

I can't believe it's been two years already, that flew by!

AKA Rosa said...

I am so so bummed that I am leaving utah tomorrow :( I soooooooooo wish I could see him when he has his layover in DALLAS!!!!!!! Give him 4 hugs from me. Jonathan told me today the time of day he will be flying in on Oct. 5th!! I asked him if it was okay that I smiled about it and he said yes!!

ashley said...

how exciting for you guys!! congrats to ryan!

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

WoooHOOO! I bet you guys can hardly stand the wait! I am so excited for you all. Can't wait until Jonathan get home from the mish too. :) HAPPY DAY!