Friday, August 6, 2010

The moment we have been waiting for..... LONG POST AHEAD!!!




We had no warning... Ryan's plane landed at 2, so we were expecting maybe like 10 minutes waiting, nope not Ryan it was like two seconds later, he walked around the corner and shocked us all... We didn't even have time to make a video.. Sorry Lori! :) And they aren't in any particular order:)








Quinny is sooooo excited to have Ryan Back:)


"Your married... that's wierd"






"are you kidding me?" (ry's impression of Kevin on the office)


Checking out the shoes....








The whole James Family is back together again!!!!!


The girls put up cups on the overpass on the freeway for Ryan






'








It is sooo good to FINALLY have him back.   He hasn't changed a bit... Literally!
PS thanks to "Missionary Moments by Ashley" for our pics- you're hired!  We will totally advertise...Thanks Ash for taking over the camera for me!


7 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Oh...... Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

ashley said...

yeah!! how exciting for you guys!! you all look fab!! have fun with ryan!!!

Reena Bostock said...

OKay...this is too funny I come across this blog. I was driving home today and noticed that "Welcome Home Ryan" sign with cups and said to myself I wonder if the person that is meant for ever really see's that sign. Not realizing that maybe just maybe I might know somebody in this Ryan persons family. Anywho I know Nichole and I just wanted to say "HI" and say welcome home Ryan, even if you don't know who I am.

p.s. Nichole email me so I can add you to my blog. Reena
pepblove@yahoo.com

Mandy said...

We are so excited for you guys! Tell Ryan Hi from all of us, he looks GREAT!!

Alecia&Kaylee said...

LOL!!! You all look great! I'm laughing cause I was wondering how you managed all the pics!!! Glad your all together!!

char said...

Welcome home Ryan

The Douglas's said...

Yeah. That is so fun. Exciting times. Terri, I sent you an invtie to my blog but I think I messed up your address. EMail me your address and I'll make sure I got it. Mandyj_14@yahoo.com :)