Monday, April 5, 2010

A few exciting things...


So Mom, Dad and Nicole along with Kiara went for a drive...ended up meeting up with Ryan's best friend Jonathan!  Dad went to Priesthood session with him, how fun!  We miss Ryan and Jonathan.  Don't worry, we took a bit of "home" to Jonathan (as suggested by his mom...) Cream of Weber Chocolate Milk chugs!  We are really proud of those missionaries!

After the long drive...they ended up at Disneyland.  Maggie and I flew and met them Easter morning...

waiting in line for Indiana Jones...


creapy Johnny Depp Mad Hatter hats come with the ugly hair...its ghastly!  I tried to have the crazy eyes, and the rest were very "shocked" at the site of themselves...

Oh, and.......I totally got my iPad!!!


It's really RAD!  I love apple, they're so smart...

Oh, and Disneyland rides were all shut down for a while due to an earthquake in Mexico...we were watching a parade so we all thought the rumbling was from really loud music.  Not to much to worry about.  Although Mom and Dad went to the grocery store to prepare...just in case (we are in California...San Andreas Fault line anyone?

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Thanks for posting this picture of Elder Mower!! I love it! How fun for you to see him and how fun for you to tell me about it. It makes me smile. I miss Ryan and Jonathan too. I can't believe how close they are getting to being done though. Some days it seems like it has flown by but yesterday was one of those days that it seemed like they have been gone a long long time! I am glad you had a fun trip! Have a fun week....hope your snow is gone!!!!

The Child Family said...

Oh I miss Disneyland, and I can't wait to go back!!!!