Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ryan is still in Gallipolis....

Which makes this almost 10 months being in the exact same apartment... just different companions sometimes :) here are a few pics of Ry... if you will notice august 25 is coming mighty fast... like 4 months! not that we are counting or anything! :)
I Believe this hotdog is called the "homewrecker"
Don't know why he is so excited for a nevada cowgirl plate... but ok:D
awww how cute!

Talk about an outhouse! That is quite the throne...
where to? Ryan the missionary/chauffeur :)

3 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Oh.... I miss this boy!!!!! How crazy that he has been in the same place. My husband served 9 months in the same place on his mission and he went on an 18 month mission. I love these picture:) Okay.... the hot dog he is eating.... I totally think that I saw the place on Diners Drive-ins and Dives last week. Do you know the name of the place???

Terri James said...

you probably did...it's hillbilly hotdogs!

The Child Family said...

Well, for 10 months of no new scenery, he sure seems pleasant and happy. I bet he's a fantastic missionary!!!!
That is one HUGE hot dog