Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Dee Downs... and the reception

Be prepared, this is an extremely long post...enjoy though.

Mr. and Mrs.

Ryan even graced us with his "presence" (sorry Ry, I thought 5'8" looked a lot taller...)

The crowd...

This is the James side supporters...

the James family....

"all" the kids...(no, I didn't have an eyebrow lift.  I think everyone should practice their look in a mirror prior to any event, obviously I didn't follow my own instructions)  At least there are a few of my sisters making great faces too!  Oh, and Ryan's been a bit "handled" if you can't tell but still won't stop teaching...even for Karly's wedding!

All of the "James" Girls...

Karly may look like she's going to give him fishy lips, but this is Karly's attempt at a sad face.

Karly's friends at the temple...

the kissing couple...



Umm, if you can't tell, these two are made for each other, they even have the same mannerisms.

Marilyn...oh, I mean Karly at the temple...

Vintage

The reception at the Riter Mansion...thanks for all the help to all of those sweet people who came to help decorate and made our lives a bit less stressful!

The reception details:
































11 comments:

ashley said...

the reception was wonderful. I am glad we could come and see you guys!!

Tanielle said...

What a beautiful job on the reception! So, so pretty! I really wish I could have come, our inlaws had plans for us. The pictures looked stunning. The cut out of Ryan was so creative! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Jesse and Mindi said...

Everything looks so nice!! Congratulations Karly and Dee!! We're so happy for you guys!! Karly you look beautiful!!

Melissa said...

I love that last picture! It is a fun one! The reception was beautiful!

Becky said...

We are sad that we missed it. Looks like everything was WONDERFUL!

ronda said...

Truly you out did yourself on this one!!! It was beautiful, right down to the last detail. Loved the whole thing.

Taylor and Cortney said...

I am sad we missed it! Kar, you look stunning! Love everything!

char said...

I'm so sorry we could not be there. It looks like it was wonderful.

Anna Dutson said...

What a fun day! I love how Ryan was even there for everything! It was beautiful, good job on the decorating.

The Child Family said...

Oh what a beautiful wedding, and the reception looked GORGEOUS!!!! You girls did a great job. The weather sure seemed nice for pictures. Love the cardboard cutout of Ryan :)

oralia said...

everything looked so PERFECT! Karly is so beautiful. They look so good together!