Friday, August 21, 2009

One year down!!!!!

As you can tell from our countdown, Ryan is officially on the downhill slide! Yesterday was his one year mark out in the mission field! Only 1 more Thanksgiving, Christmas (all the major holidays)!

We love Ryan and are so proud of him and the choice that he made to serve a mission! Ryan is currently serving in Burlington, Kentucky and is loving it! The only thing he wants is letters, so write him!

Ryan's address is:
1736 Tanglewood CT #2
Burlington, KY 41005

4 comments:

Katie said...

Woah! I can't believe that he has been out that long. That will be cool when he comes home!

AKA Rosa said...

What a cute missionary boy he is!!! This year has gone so fast yet....... at the same time not! I will keep letters coming from Texas!! Oh, and I think that it is time for me to put a missionary countdown on my blog for Jonathan!

Anna Dutson said...

Wow, I can't believe it's already been a year.

mindi said...

Yeah for Ryan! Can't believe how fast it's going!