Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August 3, 2009 Dingle Ireland and driving through Connor's Pass

So this is a bit hard to see here, but... this is our Irish rainbow!! I hoped to see one and totally did! It was beautiful to see, we all thought it was our Luck that brought it...oh and it was right after stopping for cows on the road, I felt like I was in Made of Honor only without the hot guy to rescue us.
yeah, I'm a PRO on the wrong side now
You can't tell, but these sheep are spraypainted!
A view from the Connor Pass road




After coming out of Connor Pass, we ran into this familiar named sign...
Dingle...
This is for my mom...


This is me, standing in Flaherty's pub in Dingle

1 comments:

pauljamesfamily said...

What a beautiful place! How I wish I could be there. But glad you're coming home tomorrow! Flowers await you!!!!
Love Mom