Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Buckingham Palace, Abbey Road and Night shots


This is the security around the tops of the fence around Buckingham Palace... they mean serious business about security from keeping intruders out!
On the lawn across from the palace, you'll see the Virgin Records Lifeflight!! While in London, 2 people sadly died under the trains in the Tube. This is the helicopter guys waiting for action, notice how prepared they are, maybe they even play some musak to the patients to make them feel at ease, courtesy of the Virgin Records company.
Outside the gates of the palace
The front of Buckingham, notice the flag... it means the Queen was in the palace too. Totally was in the same building as the Queen. She was in hiding though.


This is the group of girls pretending to be the Beatles on the crosswalk for their album cover.
Signing Abbey Lane wall
Sherlock Holmes in the Tube station!

Love the phone booths
Big Ben!
The London Eye



Oh, and the queen felt bad that she dogged us at the Palace, so she stopped by the flat... to hang out with Susie!

1 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Hey James Girls!! This is Lori.....Jonathan's mommy. I came across your blog and I am so glad that I did. I am actually going to add it to my blog list because I have LOvED looking at your Ryan posts I especially loved the Pumpkin head one. I really want Jonathan to see it. WOW shows what fun Ryan is having teachin and preachin!!! He is a good missionary and a very good letter writer I must say! Thanks for putting all of this one here of him. Also, you gals sure do have a lot of fun and go on lots of adventures!!!! Love the blog :)