Wednesday, May 18, 2011

NOTICE:

On May 27th Terri and I (Nicole) will be embarking on a journey to the land that created this..... 
(David Beckham)

 Yes, we are going to ENGLAND!!!!! And this is how I feel about it.......
Like a kid in candy store.

For those of you that know me you know I am serious. For those of you that don't the picture of that little girl describes me perfectly. I have for some time now wished I was British, now I am making that dream a reality! Excitement doesn't cover how I am feeling.  We are going to be blogging about it while we are there. So if you would like to see me in an eternal state of bliss stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The face, the hands, everything is exactly what I picture when I think about the two of you going there. I am soooo jealous! Have fun while you're there for us. Elise

Mrs. Lawley said...

Nicole i hope you have an awesome time full filling your life long dream to be British!!
Oh, say hello to the Queen for me!! :)