Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh Chuck me!



Just so you know... we, the James family, are pretty much the hugest fans of Chuck.  Ryan was one before the mission and was so excited to know it wasn't cancelled.  Anyway, if you are wanting to fill your Monday nights with some funny television (after family home evening of course...) make sure you watch!  We love the funny quotes and also it has some really great music!  Needless to say, "THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT!" My dad is using it in full force...By the way, we really watch Chuck for CHUCK...he's real cute (who doesn't love a hot nerd?!)!



Oh, by the way, Ryan lost his camera charger, so these are the only pictures we can post of him...my dad has sent me 5 of them but I won't post them (it would make us look a little obsessed!)

1 comments:

Tosha said...

Super stoked about this!! We need a whats up Chuck night soon.