Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Bridal Faire...is a ton of work!

So this weekend was the Bridal Faire in Logan...the owner of the Riter Mansion asked me and Susie if we wanted to go in on the decor for the faire and also do some tabletops for the bridal magazine named Bliss.  so... here's a sneak peek of what 4 of us did for 12 hours!  We had to come up with the ideas, I did the flowers and had some of the decor and along with the others, we went to work.  It was like 5 weddings in one day...















I'm going to post them on Dahlia Event Planning blog, but I'm going to adjust the lighting and pick some other pics to post, it may take a few days, but I'm excited!  Kind of fun to be in a bridal magazine...

7 comments:

mindi said...

It all looks great! I love it!

Mrs. Lawley said...

so the one w the lemons is totally my fav!! how fun and the center piece is so awesome Terri!!

S

Alyssa said...

I LOVE the one in front of the fire place Terri! You are awesome!

Katie said...

CUTE!

Becca said...

You are way to talented! It is beautiful-I'm sure they were blown away.

Melissa said...

Looks great! I love it all!

Tanielle said...

Wow! Way to go, everything looks beautiful!