Sunday, November 8, 2009

{Temple Pictures}

Here are some of the temple pictures that I have been doing, I have them posted on our blog in different places but I thought that I would post them in one spot :































I am going to be making some for Christmas, I tried to get into the Novemberfest but was unable to, there were already too many others selling temple pictures, soooo... if you want one for anyone let me know and I can have it done in time for Christmas!  I can write anything on the photo and can do different styles (some are posted above).  I am making a bunch of different sizes so give me a call.  One of these days I am going to go on a Temple trip for more of the Northern Utah Temples. Hope you enjoy!




6 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Ryan sent me a 4x6 of one of these and I Love Love Love it! How much do you charge for bigger sizes? I am also interested in the ones you have of the Salt Lake Temple. Where can I see those? GOOD JOB!!

Becky said...

Those are georgous pics.

The Child Family said...

Those are really amazing!!!! what do you charge to print them into say a 16x20???

Alecia&Kaylee said...

Those are beautiful!! You have an amazing talent Terri!! I miss ya! Haven't seen you around much! I would love to get one of these for my grandma for Christmas so I'll get with you!

Magoo said...

Terri -
I NEED one of these pics. Our good friends are going throught the temple in December. I would love to give them one of these pics! She want one that is "light." Will you please give me a call! 881-8035, Thanks!Margaret

Terri James said...

email me at terrijames78@comcast.net if you would like information about the pictures!