Sunday, September 6, 2009

"Oh my HECK! I think a freaking BAT just flew in here!"

So.... if you are going to intrude in our house, watch out! Karly was upstairs the other night and we were putting up all of our fall decorations and all the sudden I hear Karly making a little bit of a fuss. She said that a bat just flew in our house. This must have been on her mind because Ry just sent some pictures of bats in a person's house in Kentucky. Anyway... this is the stance that Karly would take with an intruder...
Nicole would do the same...just ask Amy Marcek (long story involving one crazy night in Rome when a lost man walked into Nicole's hotel room when Amy and her were sleeping and Caitlin and I were watching and episode of Grey's Anatomy next door...needless to say, Nicole would have kicked the crap out of this guy while Amy hid under the covers...)
But, leave it to our BRAVE dad to get rid of the "BAT" that flew into the chandelier and got trapped in the house....
So...needless to say, this monarch scared the CRAP out of our fearless Karly! Watch out butterfly world, if Karly had a gun... you've been warned!

BTW...Karly is making me put a disclaimer on this post that says (and I quote) "you better make sure to tell them that it was night and I didn't see it come in so they don't think I'm stupid". ---Karly, you have the best sayings in the world and I can't wait for Thanksgiving!(haha) Oh, and another thing, I wouldn't have stuck my fingers in a light to get a bat either, I would have gotten dad for a bat too!

0 comments: