Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nobody puts Baby in a corner!

So, as you probably already know Patrick Swayze has passed away. As little girls we grew up watching Dirty Dancing. I remember the first time I watched it. I thought I was so cool because I got to watch a movie that was PG 13. I never fully appreciated the movie until I was older. I always wanted to be Baby when they danced at the finale. So, I do have a Dirty Dancing game that requires you to re-enact dance moves from the movie. If you would like I can school you in the art of dirty dancing that I learned from a great man and a wonderful teacher, who taught me a lot about myself and the kind of person I want to be..... Mr. Patick Swayze.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I will miss those swayze arms! He had the sexiest arms of any man on earth! I mostly married John so i could say "johnnie...." in a breathless whisper! How we will miss you patrick!

Anna Dutson said...

Love your post about the Swayze. Dirty Dancing is still one of my favorites.

Alecia&Kaylee said...

Oh I know... I thought I was so cool the first time I got to watch it too!!! And who doesn't love Patrick Swayze in that movie!!! Sooo HOOOOT!!!