Saturday, May 8, 2010

The woes of a Jazz fan.

So, tonight was the first of two home games in the second round of the NBA finals. I was so optimistic that the Jazz would win. I mean we do have the loudest arena in the NBA and arguably the best point guard. But with those two powerful weapons we were not able to pull out the big "W". There were some highlights to the game though, like the time I yelled at the top of my lungs for Kobe to suck it. There is probably no one I hate more in the NBA than him and of course Derek Fisher who is a traitorous little weasel. The rest of the Laker line up is a close second though. Yes, I get a little heated. I can't help it. I am just very passionate about the Jazz. I know that the chances of the Jazz winning this series are slim to none, but I am going to root for the Jazz regardless. This is no fair weather fan! JAZZ  FAN FOREVER!!!!! Nicole

1 comments:

The Child Family said...

Sorry about the Jazz, you still looks really cute in your picture though :)