Monday, October 26, 2009

"Hey Metal Back...

So, if you're wondering how our dearest Brother is doing and the toll that the mission has taken on his sense of humor, just read the "sweet" LOVING letter to our sister Becky.  Becky just had back surgery and has been a little under the weather.  I made a pre and post video for Ry to see.  This was her reward for putting up with my video making for Ryan.








AND WE QUOTE... STRAIGHT FROM DEAREST RYAN:

Hey metal Back... hahah i hope that you are doing good... i have been doing good now i think i have the black lung from all the dang smokers here! gosh i cant breathe plus my allergies are kicking me in the but! Cough Cough... i think i have the black lung pops, its not very well ventelated down there... hahaha One LooK!?  {THINK DERRICK ZOOLANDER} oh i still quote movies yes sir... i think that the vid terri sent me is like the first time in 15 months i have seen you talk haha it so wierd! well i love ya g2g bye!
> get feeling better dont set any metal detectors off... ps look at the plus, if someone kills you and burys you not to deep in the ground, we can find you with a metal detector hahahahaha bye love ya!

Oh, how we miss him, life's a bit more quiet around here... if you can't tell why, read the letter again.

P.S. BECKY...DON'T KILL ME, I DIDN'T PHOTOSHOP THESE, NOR DID I TAKE THEM.

0 comments: